We are offering Epoxy Redoxide Zinc Phosphate Primer
that finds its application in structural steel equipment, storage tanks and many such things from chemical and saline environments such as fertilizer units, hydroelectric projects, refineries, processing units, pulp, paper and sugar factories. The manufacturing is done under the guidance of our strict professionals who also make sure to deliver the product on time and in the best possible quality.Features:
- Protection from UV rays
- Unmatched adhesion to primers and oils.
- Optimum quality
- Recommended Use: Recommended for application on structural steel equipments, storage tanks, etc. from Chemical and saline environments such as fertilizer units, hydroelectric projects, refineries, processing units, pulp, paper and sugar factories etc.
- Finish: Smooth & semi matt
- Covering Capacity on Smooth: 9 to 10 Sq. mt./ ltr for 25 micro dry film thickness
- Mixing Ratio: Base : Catalyst - 3 : 1 by volume
- Maturation Time: 30 minute
- Pot Life Of Mixture: 5 to 6 hours at 3degree C
- Method of Application: Brush or spray at a pressure of 40 to 50 PSL
- Drying Time: Surface Dry - 30 minuts, Hard Dry - Overnight
- Packing: 20 lit , 4 lit , & 1 lit